Psychoeducational and Responsive Programs
We continuously develop programs that promote life-changing experiences among our clients through the use of structured psychosocial learning activities.
- Psychoeducation Series. This aims to cultivate and create an impact among our clients across different fields. The customized training, seminars, and workshops are designed to tailor-fit needs assessed by our team through interactive learning sessions and suitable psychological assessments for our clients. Here, we feature some of our in-demand and successful implementations that have created an impact over the years.
- Career Exploration Series for Students and Jobseekers. This program intends to prepare individuals with the knowledge, skills, and values they need before they entered the world of work or the SHS track/College Education. It integrates the career developmental process in planning and decision-making that allows individuals to become more prepared to fulfill their career portfolio.
- Career Education Series for Parents and Teachers. This program aims to educate parents with knowledge and skills about the labor market, coaching, and some parenting for them to become an ally of their children’s career planning and decision making.Career Education Series for Parents and Teachers. This program aims to educate parents with knowledge and skills about the labor market, coaching, and some parenting for them to become an ally of their children’s career planning and decision making.iii. Character Strengths. This positive education intervention capitalizes on the human strengths of individuals in improving their quality of life and well-being.
- Character Strengths. This positive education intervention capitalizes on the human strengths of individuals in improving their quality of life and well-being.
- Learning-to-Earning Program for School Leavers. This is an employment facilitation program for school leavers that intends to develop their workplace skills and to integrate competency-based work experience. The program also envisions providing equal chances for the school leavers to have a decent paying job and to give equal chance to finish their degree program or high school education.
- Learning-to-Earning through Advanced Development (LEAD) for Trainees. This is an evidence-based school-to-work transition strategy that employs an integrated career guidance program. It includes testing and assessment, psychoeducation, career coaching and counseling, foundational and technical skills training, certified technical-vocational training, internship, and job placement assistance.
- Back-On-Track Program. This program aims to empower returning long-term unemployed individuals with effective career pathways through assessment, planning, coaching, training, placement, and support.
- Outplacement Program. This program focuses on helping the organization in the process of downsizing its manpower, and at the same time provide transition assistance to those individuals that are being dismissed.
- Career Readiness Training Program. This program highlights online learning and pedagogy in teaching career readiness skills among students, job seekers, and individuals seeking career transitions. It also focuses on obtaining the set of basic and technical competencies required by the word of work.
- Customized Responsive Program. This is a consulting service that seeks to guide organizations and institutions in developing customized educational and psychosocial interventions for their students, employees, or target clients.